VENDOR CAPACITY IS FULL. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
The Edmonds Chamber provides limited vendor booth spaces outside of Civic Playfield (location of the fireworks). These vendors have access to the 12,000-15,000 people who attend and watch the evening fireworks. Space is limited and all vendor applications must be approved prior to the event. The Chamber reserves the right to decline an application for any reason, if declined you will receive a full refund.
An Edmonds Kind of 4th (The 4th) is staged where the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce (Chamber) is a rent-paying tenant conducting a business. Accordingly, the Chamber reserves the right to deny access to any entity for any reason to the legal extent any business has a right to deny service to anyone at a business location. The Chamber, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or shorten The 4th. As the authorized representative of The 4th Vendor (Vendor), I agree to the following:
I understand and accept that any entity wishing to apply to be present at The 4th to perform activities beyond that of a regular visitor or consumer will be denied access inside the festival layout unless:
I understand and approve that applications received without a signed agreement or a valid payment will not be considered and that, without a certificate of insurance, the Vendor will not be allowed at The 4th and, in such a case, participation fees already paid will not be returned. I certify that the information provided on the vendor application attached to this Agreement is true and complete.
- An Edmonds Kind of 4th Vendor Application is signed by an authorized representative and received by the Edmonds Chamber before the established deadline;
- The Vendor is a business with a certificate of insurance and insurance coverage as required by the festival organizers;
- The Vendor is a business with all the required federal, state and local licenses and permits necessary to operate a business at The 4th;
- Inside the festival layout and during open hours of The 4th, the Vendor is only selling or promoting products or services that are fully disclosed on the application form, and is not selling, handing out, or delivering anything else and will hold harmless and indemnify The 4th for any liability stemming from the Vendor's participation at The 4th;
- The products and services so sold do not, in the sole opinion of the Edmonds Chamber, create controversy, risk or present a security concern. The Chamber reserves the right to review, approve and reject products, services, signage or material that may create controversy, risk or present a security concern. While at The 4th, if the Vendor does not conform to the above policy, I agree that, if asked to do so, the Vendor, for which I sign this Agreement as the authorized representative, will leave the premises immediately without refund of any participation fees and costs incurred at that time.
By registering online you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set forth by the Chamber, you agree to supply an insurance certificate and one photograph of your booth and two of your products to Edmonds Chamber , 121 5th Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020-0146 by June 14, 2019. Without a certificate of insurance, the Vendor will not be allowed at Fourth of July and, in such a case, participation fees already paid will not be returned.
I HAVE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. My online application will serve as my signature and signifies my agreement to defend, indemnify and hold harmless An Edmonds Kind of 4th, the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce and the City of Edmonds from all claims, actions, damages, liability and expense arising out of or resulting from participation in any event or activity relating to the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce sponsored 4th of July celebrations, events or activities.
Vendor Terms and Conditions
Licenses, Permits and Taxes: You are responsible for securing all necessary licenses and permits to operate your business in Snohomish County and Washington State. We are in the jurisdiction of the Snohomish County Health District: snohd.org or 425-339-5250. You are also responsible for collecting and paying all applicable taxes. The Washington State Department of Revenue asks that all special events provide them a list of vendors along with their Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number. If you do not have one, a temporary UBI can be issued to you free of charge by going online to dor.wa.gov. Click on Doing Business, then click Temporary Businesses under the Business Types heading, then click Register Online. You can also call 800-647-7706 and follow prompts to the Tax Services section.
Insurance Certificate: A certificate of insurance is required. It must name An Edmonds Kind of 4th, the Edmonds Chamber of Commerce and the City of Edmonds as additionally insured parties, primary and non-contributory, for an amount of not less than $1 million. Products liability may not be excluded. Subrogation must be waived. Please provide your insurance broker with these requirements.
Signage Requirements: All signage is to be provided by vendors and must be visible to event attendees.
- Review and confirm your acceptance of the Vendor Terms & Conditions by signing this agreement.
- Acquire a Snohomish County Temporary Food-Service permit (If food vendor.)
- Acquire a Certificate of Insurance (See below for more information.)
- Pay Vendor Fee no later than June 14, 2019
- All vendors must provide their own electrical power via generator. (Note: No power is available onsite.)
PER FIRE DEPT. RULES:
Generators are ONLY ALLOWED if:
The generator uses a propane fuel source, OR
The generator uses the same fuel source of your Food Truck.
Generators are NOT ALLOWED if:
- All vendors must have a fire extinguisher. Vendors cooking with an open flame must have a model 40-B:C fire extinguisher. Non-cooking vendors must have a 2a-1OB:C model.
- If cooking with propane, all tanks must be a minimum of 5 feet away from all tents or booths.
- All food vendors must have their own warm water hand-washing unit if required by Health dept. Also potable water for personal use.
- Booth (tent with weighted anchors, tables, chairs) or self-contained service vehicle.
- Access to site for set-up is between 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm. Vehicles must enter through barricades at the north end of 6th Ave North. Set-up will be on the west side of 6th Ave across from Civic Stadium.
- Check-in immediately with the on-site Vendor Coordinator.
- Site can be windy: please include weighted anchors for all tents, canopies, and equipment.
- Vehicles used for set-up must be removed from the site by 6:00 pm unless used as sales/service venue. Vendors may park vehicles on the street or at the Public Safety Building parking lot.
Tear Down Instructions:
- Vendors may sell their products between 5:00 pm and 11:00 pm. All lights and generators must be shut down at 10:00 pm for approximately 30 minutes during the fireworks display.
- Products may only be sold from a designated booth area.
- Emergency assistance will be available at the Command Center
- There will be portable restrooms and garbage/recycle bins on site.
- Booths may be disassembled following the fireworks show (approximately 10:30 pm), but not prior.
- Vehicles needed for tear down and loading may not enter the area until all spectators have exited.